One very special experience is a ride on the mountain gondola to Feldberg tower, or a hike through the Nature Preserve. Enjoy the unique Alp panorama over the pristine Black Forest, all the way to the Vosges. We’ll be happy to organize a reception for your customers, with beverages on the Feldberg tower platform.
1. Feldberg: Ride the Feldberg gondola up to the highest peak in the Black Forest to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Alps and the Vosges. Tip: Visit the Black Forest Cured Ham Museum on the 1st story of the Black Forest Tower.
2. Titisee lake: Enjoy the majestic setting on a guided boat tour of the former glacial lake, and take a stroll while enjoying the great shopping and cafés. Tip: Take a ride through the branching valley on the „ZäpfleBähnle“ train.
3. Hinterzarten: You‘ll find an exhibition on the history of skiing at the Hugenhof manor, which is over 300 years old.
4. Breitnau: Enjoy panoramas of thesweeping landscape and traditions.
5. St. Märgen: Visit the Cloister Museum,presenting country settings, art, and clock history, as well as the development and diversity of Black Forest clocks. Tip: Visit the Baroque cloister Mariä Himmelfahrt.
6. St. Peter: This former Benedictine cloister is among the most magnificent examples of Baroque architecture in southern Germany. Tip: Rococo library with magnifi cent ceiling frescoes featuring allegories.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!