One of the best ways in which you can get rid of this summer is that by tasting or by even having these delicious drinks which will cool you down naturally and will help you to enjoy the summer!
I know there’s this annoying heat and you might feel like disappearing in a pool of cold water or might think of getting away from this summer by travelling to hill stations but that’s unfortunately not the best option I suggest because at the end you still have to face this heat. Therefore, you can even wish to have your own ways in order to stay cool and beat the heat. One of the best ways in which you can get rid of this summer is that by tasting or by even having these delicious drinks which will cool you down naturally and will help you to enjoy the summer and also will help in replenishing the nutrients that were lost through sweat. Normally, in summer we usually tend to sweat more rather than in any other season and the fear of dehydration is just one of the worst fears. If you drink enough fluids it will help you in restoring the body salts and all the essential nutrients that we lack through sweat. Drinking water does help but it would be even greater if you add a bit of flavor to it, it’s just like adding flavors to life because it would be more amazing and would help you enjoy the drink more amazingly.
So, what’s the wait for? Have a look at these amazing delicious drinks and try it and you definitely won’t regret your decision.
- Lemon Juice or Nimbu Pani: Nimbu Pani is the most famous and one of the most considered drink in India. Where ever you travel you will definitely find Nimbu Pani in some form or the other. Nimbu Pani or lemon juice is just not a normal lemon juice you might find different places adding different flavors to make it more delicious. Indian summers and having this great drink Nimbu Paani, what a perfect combination to enjoy the summer isn’t it? The best part about making Nimbu Pani is that it some don’t take your energy just cut a lemon in half, squeeze it into a glass add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of sugar, add some mint leaves into it to make it tastier and grind or mix it well and add water to it and here your drink is ready.
- Buttermilk or Chaas: Apart from Nimbu Pani Chaas is the other drink that can beat Nimbu Pani. You can even find Chaas anywhere in India because it is considered to be an essential part of an Indian diet. Buttermilk or Chaas is a healthy and nutritious drink that is a want in summers especially. There are different varieties of Chaas that are in trend as I said, people add different flavors to make it tastier you might different flavors of Chaas like spicy Chaas, plain Chaas, thick chaas, thin Chaas, water Chaas, sour Chaas etc. If you want to prepare Chaas you can easily do it as it doesn’t really consume your energy and is made easily, take some fresh curd and mix it well until it’s formed into a smooth paste, add some salt, jeera powder and crushed green chilli and ginger paste and chopped coriander to it and mix it well and add water accordingly and here your Chaas is ready.
- Nariyal Pani or Coconut water: Nariyal Pani is just another drink you can’t avoid or I say fresh coconut water and this drink is found in many specific places in India not all over India but in some parts of India. This drink is just so cool and tasty because it has all those nutrients which one is looking for. Nariyal Pani is considered to be that drink which is rich in minerals and vitamins and is also considered to be the natural drink even though it is low in calories but is effective. It is good for your body, hair skin as well.
- Rose Sherbet: A welcome drink and one of the ultimate cooling drink in India and is also made in some parts of abroad. This, pink coloured drink symbolises relaxation, fun & bonding and most importantly Summers. In India rose sherbet is a rose flavoured or dark pink coloured drink mixed with chilled water and is served. It does not have any health benefits but is a drink which will calm down your body and soul in the summers.
- Aam Panna: Aam Panna the pure mango drink made of raw mangoes it is a sweet tangy drink and a drink which is loved by every Indian and the best part about aam Panna is you can make it anytime and can store it for days or weeks in your refrigerator. Aam Panna is the best drink and is a super favourite drink which everyone does love and really can’t avoid because it is made of the goodness of mangoes and further added to Indian flavors and spices.
So, what are you waiting for? Beat the heat by trying all these delicious desi drinks and enjoy this weather with your family and friends and you won’t really regret your decision because these delicious drinks would really make your day and you would love to drink them more often.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!