facial exercises for wrinkles youtube Get rid of wrinkles. Here are four more face-loving tricks to try.facial exercises for Wrinkles Around Mouth
Your workout regime might be in good shape, but how about the face that stares back at from the mirror every morning?
facial exercises for wrinkles Around Mouth It’s easy to forget one of the most important parts of your body, especially when you’re a busy mum. But with a few easy facial exercises, you can feel fresher and look younger. Try our face yoga workout…
facial exercises for
Here are four easy facial exercise routines to try.
- Do each of them every other day at first.
- Stand up straight in front of a mirror to do each exercise.
- Once you’ve mastered them, repeat once or twice a week. You could even do them on your break at work – a perfect way to relax and treat your skin.
Anti-wrinkle exercise 1: Posh pronunciation
This exercise involves fully articulating a series of vowels while laughing. This helps lift the neck and firm the corners of your mouth. It may also improve your word pronunciation!
- Breathe in deeply before you start.
- Try saying ‘A, E, I, O, U’ in a very deliberate, almost posh voice while smiling and laughing.
- Repeat the process three times in two minutes.
Anti-wrinkle exercise 2: Pucker up, baby
facial exercises for wrinkles Around Mouth You might look like you’re a pouting fish, but this face exercise helps tone your cheeks and lips, and helps plump up the lower half of your face.
- Suck in your cheeks until your lips form a figure-of-eight shape.
- Hold this face yoga position for 10 seconds then release.
- Repeat the exercise 20 times in about three minutes.
Anti-wrinkle exercise 3: Say nothing!
facial exercises for wrinkles Around Mouth By tensing up your lips you can effectively help prevent sagging of the skin surrounding the lips and give your smile a boost.
- With your mouth closed, pinch your lips shut tight.
- Stretch your mouth as widely as you can as if you’re trying to smile while your lips are glued shut.
- Hold this face yoga position for 20 seconds more before relaxing all the muscles. Repeat 10 or 12 times in three minutes.
Anti-wrinkle exercise 4: The Kiss
facial exercises for wrinkles Around Mouth This facial exercise helps firm the lips and smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth. You can max the impact by holding your face yoga kiss-pose in position with an extra squeeze between your fingers.
- Push the lips forward into an extreme pout, as if puckering up for a kiss.
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat the process four times in two minutes.